Earnings, Income & Health Disclaimer
Any earnings or income statements, or earnings or income examples that may be made on this site are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon our figures, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Where specific income figures are used, and attributed to an individual or business, those persons or businesses have earned that amount. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon our figures; you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Any and all claims or representations, as to income earnings on this web site, are not to be considered as average earnings. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
Monetary and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or make any money at all. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon our figures; you must accept the risk of not doing as well and the possibility of making no money at all.
Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience significant losses, or make no money at all.
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
Users of our products, services and web site are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals. Our information, products, and services on this web site should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them.
You agree that Jim Zook, TiDom or http://whynutritionworks.com, is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by Jim Zook, the company, or the company products or services.
This website is an educational service that provides health information. The materials in Why Nutrition Works.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Use your own judgment and always ask a professional before starting any nutritional protocol. Do your own due diligence and make discerning decisions.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at Why Nutrition Works.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
- There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Why Nutrition Works.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in Why Nutrition Works.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold Why Nutrition Works.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in New York, New York, USA, and New York law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at Why Nutrition Works.com are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at Why Nutrition Works.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on Why Nutrition Works.com are explained in our Income and Earning Disclaimer at the 1st part of this Disclaimer